Sunday, 16 November 2014

I'm really sorry :(

Oh my gosh, I feel so incredibly terrible for not posting in for ever. I have started sixth form, and as you can imagine, it's so much work! I didn't think I would be so busy and have so much deadlines and things to do. So I am really, truly sorry that I haven't been posting. And, I know, I don't have many followers anyway and no one is really going to care, but there might be someone, someone that liked my posts before, so I am hopefully start doing them again!

Anyway firstly let me talk about sixth form. Ahh. Sixth form. A Levels. So bleeping difficult. Luckily enough I only chose 2 subjects, BTEC National Business and A Level Photography. I am also doing A Level Polish and repeating GCSE English (which I didn't pass, ... whoops.) I absolutely love A Level Photography, we learn about the history of photography, cameras, and guess what... we even got DSLR's each! Not to keep of course, but we will have these camera's for the 2 years of this course, and that also includes tri-pods and 32gb memory cards. My school has also upgraded their computers and now we have iMacs for Photography and Media subjects. Great, huh?! So now I will also be able to record videos aswell. BTEC Business is very difficult. Now the subject, because generally learning about business is fairly easy, for me. But there are so many deadlines. It's ridiculous. And I have a teacher that I dislike. Which is the worst thing that can happen. But... that's life, right?!

Other things that have been happening in my life:

-I went to London quite recently with my best friend, which was quite an amazing experience and I am definitely going there again soon.
-My obsession with Cameron Dallas has reached new heights; I don't think I have ever talked about this obsession, but trust me, you don't want to be sitting next to me when I am scrolling through images of Cameron Dallas.
-Quite recently one of my family members passed away. Exactly one week ago to be exact. And therefore I had the worst week of my life since I wasn't even able to go to the funeral.
-I have turned into a book freak again. Oh no. I will make a blog post all about my favourite books soon, hopefully.
-I am incredibly cold right now, I am sitting in my room with a beanie on, a long sleeved top, a cardigan, jeans and thin socks. I should probably put thicker socks on, turn the heating on and make myself a nice cuppa, but I really can't be bothered to move from my position.

I really hope you guys forgive me for my absence, I am going to try to post here more regularly now and not make any excuses. Anyway, thanks for reading & see you in my next post!




1 comment:

  1. Hi I hope 6th form goes well for you it's ok if you don't post much.

    would you mind checking me out

    http://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete