Monday, 11 August 2014

[REVIEW] NYC Lip Stain in 'Berry Long Time'


I bought this recently because I've always wanted to try a lip stain and never have. I saw this one at Superdrug and I've heard good things about NYC, so I decided to buy it. It was only £3.99 anyway! Here is what I think of it:


My first impression was wow. This colour is so intense. I never knew that lip stains were so pigmented. You might think this colour is very dark, but in fact it has a very hot pink undertone which I quite like. Obviously this isn't a lip product you'd want to wear to school, but on special occasions with some purple or black nail polish would look awesome. 


Does this stay on for 16 hours like it says it does? Well... no. It doesn't. But it stays on for quite a while, maybe 3-4 hours (without eating). It stays on for longer than a lipstick, so you don't have to keep applying it every 5 mins. 


It's easy to apply, but you have to be careful because it's a dark colour and it does stay on for long, so make sure you don't go outside the line of your lips! But generally, I like the packaging. It's like like a marker so it's easy to hold. I have heard this dries out fast, but I haven't experienced that yet since I bought it just recently. The smell also isn't very appealing, but that's the least of my worries. Great product!


Ratings
Colour: 7/10
Smell: 2/10
Packaging: 7/10
Overall: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment