Saturday, 23 August 2014

Handcream collection ♥


I am slightly obsessed with handcreams. I love buying new ones and not using the old ones... (oopsie). But I have extra dry skin, so I'm allowed! Here is my collection:


Atrixo Moisturizing Cream (3/5) - This was only £1. I bought this because I desperately needed a hand cream. It smells ok. Just like a normal body cream, and it dries pretty quickly. It doesn't leave my hands moisturized for long though.


Yardley Nourishing Hand & Nail Cream in 'English Rose' (2.5/5) - This. Smells. Amazing. Not everyone is going to like the smell of this, but I certainly do. It smells like dried roses. For the actual hand cream though... not so good. My hands stay oily for ever and I really don't like that. But the smell, the smell!


Cheri L'amour Hand and Nail Cream (4.5/5) - This hand cream is my favourite out of my collection. I got this from my best friend last year on my birthday and I still have it because I don't want to finish it! It smells like heaven and sinks in so extremely fast. It leaves my hands really soft and moisturized. 


Palmer's Concentrated Cream (1.5/5)- This moisturizes my hands a lot, but it makes them really oily. It smells alright, but the smell isn't very fascinating or anything. 


Soap & Glory Body Butter (2/5) - This cream also makes my hands really oily! I can never find creams that don't do that! But I guess for winter it's okay because my hands are extra EXTRA dry. It smells incredible. I prefer the Hand Food Hand Cream though. 


4 comments:

  1. I have a hand cream obsession as well! Have you ever tried The Body Shop's Hemp Seed Oil Hand Cream? It's AMAZING for super dry hands, I swear by it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I've heard of it! Definitely have to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. I love hand cream too, I have to have at least one in my bag! I've not heard of some of these! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love hand cream and am always looking for a new one. That Soap and Glory looks really good, plus i've heard a lot of great things about them. Thanks for letting me read, come check out my new blog at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete