Sunday, 20 July 2014

[TAG] The Reading Habits

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Not really, but I try and read in a quiet place because I hate noise when reading.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Anything I can find! The important thing is is that I don't loose the page!

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
It depends, if I'm in a rush then I'll stop at the end of a page but if I still have 5 mins I will try to read till the end of the chapter.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Not really... I will usually stop reading if I'm really hungry.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
No! Never. Unfortunately I can't multitask and so I can't even read when there's noise:(

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Usually several at once. That's because when I'm reading a book I'll usually find another book to read!

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
At home is the best. But if I'm bored somewhere else and I have a book, I will take out my book and read.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently of course!

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Yes... That usually happens when I enjoy the book so much that I can't wait to see what happens next and so I read small bits of the next pages... And I almost always read the last page when I start reading a book!

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I don't actually know... I guess breaking the spine?

11. Do you write in your books?
Yes, ever since I was little I was always writing stories. I remember I got a mini laptop for my 10th birthday and I took it around with me everywhere because I was constantly writing a book on microsoft word... And still now, I constantly have new ideas and new stories in my head and I start writing a book about them but I never finish. Recently I've actually started writing movies...

12. What are you currently reading?
I just finished 'Paper Towns' by John Green and so right now I'm reading 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins.

Thanks for reading! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment