Wednesday, 16 July 2014

[LOOK] Red, Bold & Sexy

Red, Bold & Sexy Makeup Look



Today is my birthday and I wanted to have a little play around with makeup. I used my new red lipstick which I bought yesterday and added some cat eyes. I think red lips and cat eyes look perfect together!



I made a braid the night before and so that's why it looks so good. Messy isn't always bad, I love the messy hair look!


It took a long time doing the eyeliner, trust me. But it's worth it right? I think it looks good!


I looove this lipstick. So classy and sexy.


Makeup used:

-Natural Collection Due Eyeshadow in Mocha/Latte
-Miss Sporty Cat's Eyes Liner in Black
-Rimmel London Extreme Black Volume Mascara Flash X 10
-Bourjois Paris Eye Pencil in Gris Ingenieux
-EOS Lipbalm in Mint
-Maybelline ColourSensational Lipstick in Pleasure Me Red
-EcoTools Angled Eyeliner Brush (used for eyebrows)
-EcoTools Concealer Brush (used for eyeshadow)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing blog post :)




    doing a giveaway on my blog don't miss out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    jade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered, and thank you:) ♥

      Delete
  2. You look lovely and the red lipstick really suits you. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete