Friday, 11 July 2014

Best Friends ♥

One of the most important things in life, are friendships. Finding someone that will advise you on which colour to dye your hair, make you laugh when you are sad, talk with you about the most inappropriate things and it won't be awkward, just ... is there, is so special in life. When you get that in life, this special gift, don't loose it. Don't take it for granted or feel that they will be there forever even if you are mean to them, because they won't. 

I can't describe to you how happy I am when I am with my friends. Something about it... maybe the fact that everyone is laughing, smiling, telling jokes... that's what makes me so happy. It's like my life is just complete and I don't want anything else. 

I have 3 best friends (two of what I've literally had since birth). I am very unfortunate because two of my best friends live far away from me. One even lives in a different country. But I guess when I do see them, I spend the most time with them as I can. And I really appreciate this time because I only get to see them once a year :(



Spend as much time with your best friends, because maybe one day you won't have that opportunity. Meet all of your friends together, have a bbq, go to the beach or even just hang out, and ... just live & be happy... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment