Friday, 27 June 2014

Travelling ♥


Hello ♥ 

I love travelling. It's one of my favourite things to do! It lets me get away from the stress, anxiety & emotional mess I have in my mind. Even if I visit a place I've never been to in my town. I especially love going to places that are far away from home. For example, London. I live quite far away from London and so when I go there, I don't know anyone there! And I love it. 
I have a list of all of the places I want to visit in the future. Some I'm already planning going to! Here is my list:


1. New York, USA ♥ 


One of my dreams was always to go to New York. I'm not really sure why. Ever since I was 10 I've always wanted to go there. So many beautiful high building, ahh. I can't wait till I go there. One day.  

2. Paris, France ♥

Who doesn't want to go to Paris? It is such a beautiful, romantic & historical city. Hopefully I will be going  there next year with my best friend. 

3. Rome, Italy 

This isn't on my 'absolute top list', but I think Rome would be a really beautiful city to visit. And I am pretty sure the food there is amazing. The language and the culture, all so fascinating!

4. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 

This. Beach. Looks. Amazing. And the view! Quite far away from England, but hopefully someday I will visit this beautiful beach! 

5. Lisbon, Portugal 

My parents have visited Portugal around 3 years ago, and from the photographs I have seen that they took, it looks absolutely amazing. Colourful buildings, a clear ocean, small allyways, just incredible! 

Thank you a lot for reading. I really truly hope I visit these places in the future. I love travelling, and I hope you do too! Anyway, I will talk to you next time. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment